Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back from Africa


Hello everyone. Well it has been quite awhile since my last post and I am afraid I am not here to write about any clay news. I just got back from Africa and let me tell you it was a trip of a lifetime. I have uploaded some of my pictures to http://www.flickr.com/photos/eekski/3585524107/in/set-72157619018923913/ Please take a look. I am off next week to Albuquerque to take two classes from Kathleen Dustin. When I get back from that my husband is scheduled for knee surgery. Hopefully once he gets squared away I can get back to my clay. Africa has given me a great deal of inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous ! It's a dream of mine to take a photo safari someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow oh wow. I don't know if I'm more jealous about the safari or the Dustin Classes! Life is good! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time hon! Miss you huge!

    ReplyDelete