Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Move Is Over - But not the work!







OK first I must apologize for the look of my website. Something got screwed up and I can't seem to get the background image back up.



Now on the more non-clay related news, I have moved into the new house. 95% of the boxes ended upstairs in my craft room. That's because that's where they belong. OK 95 is a bit of an exaggeration. If you look at the pics you can see why I NEED 25 ft of heaven. I can't wait to get it unpacked but so far I haven't found my toothbrush yet so there are a "few" higher priorities.



I hope to post soon about teaching at the Fall Clay Fest in Wisconsin this October.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, the boxes, the boxes, the boxes. Since I retired in mid-June I have been packing up my house to move to the desert. I get my own craft heaven there, but I am sure I have packed 300 boxes that are labeled "Susan's Studio"; way more than will possibly fit floor-to-ceiling in that room.

    I hope by the time Clay Carnival comes around I have found my pasta machine and clay tools. I look forward to your class and your mosaic is fab!

    ReplyDelete