Sunday, February 6, 2011

One step closer




Here is the next part of my latest mosaic. Can you tell what it is? I ended up having to replace quite a few pieces in this one. I am a little concerned that I don't have the contrast right. I actually have 5 of the six segments completed I just haven't taken their pictures yet. As usual I am worried that it is not coming out right. But I am pressing on.


The other picture is a credit card holder that I made for a friend of mine. I covered a bungee type card holder with a sutton slice veneer. It looks better in person. I wanted to show that I do more than just canes.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I love this credit card holder, beautiful art and style! And the WORK you put into making all these little bitty canes for your mosaics, just amazing!

    Tif B

    ReplyDelete